Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hours and 0 minutes
- 1 cup red lentils
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 15 oz coconut milk
- 2.5 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp curry paste
- Heat lentils, 2 cups broth, 1/2 coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer low for 40 minutes.
- Add rest of coconut milk, broth, almond butter and tomato paste and mix well. Cook another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add curry paste or spices to taste.
- If desired add 1-2 cups chopped greens halfway through cooking. Serve over rice.
Recipe Categories: Mains